Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yet again, finances stress me out

It's really hard not to be frustrated with many situational sources of stress. I'm just not sure how to handle/deal with it all. Tonight I plan to burry myself in the craft room and organize/reorganize, group, and structure the space so that I can get some crafting going. I don't have much of an appetite for anything lately. Not that my waist minds, lol. But a little aggravating. Thought i'd be able to stash some savings away on this next paycheck but probably not. Sometimes it all seems so overwhelming. Few more days till pay day, but even that's not really going to help. I can't remember what day the next part of the security deposit is due. I need to get my shit together. Need to make appointments that I don't have the money for. Should refill prescriptions that I don't really have the money for. Want to do all sorts of fun things that I really don't have the money for. Gas, food, rent, utilities, etc. Argh. 
 My brain needs a jump-start. Or a reset button. Something to ...


1 comment:

NervousHabit said...

Does it ever feel like you're in the caldera of an active volcano and you're jumping from rock to rock and each time you jump, the rock you were just standing on explodes? That's what paying my bills has felt like lately. I was just wondering if I was the only one who had cooked up that analogy.