Monday, November 17, 2008

So, I get to work today ...

... to find an email from my boss telling me that she informed my department what's been going on with me. I'm pissed. And I told her so. And i understand where she was coming from but I'm still very very angry. And don't feel comfortable with her and don't feel comfortable trusting her. And now I even question my trust in Scott. They could've just been told that I'm sick and they're not sure what's really wrong with me. Or that I'm having other problems of any sort. They didn't need to know. I'm upset that they're all planning on going to see Twilight without me. But whatever. I just feel so thoroughly unsupported from just about every direction on just about every topic. Can't someone just support my ability to make decisions? Can't someone trust that I know what's good for me right now? It's not fair of me to only lean on Oz, but it's really starting to feel like he's the only one who I can lean on fully. I get that good friends need to voice their concerns ( and believe me I recognize that we're not all going to agree all the damn time), but at the same time I need friends who can recognize that we don't agree and can still be there for me. Please.

1 comment: