Monday, September 8, 2008

Post shoot diatribe

So despite being very far from what I had started to envision for the photoshoot and despite the severly lower number of models, the photoshoot turned out amazing. Nearly 300 photos and really very few that are completely useless (mildly mindblowing). I got to play stylistically with some elements that I'd probably like more time and less humidity to revisit. I've uploaded the unedited, original photos to my picassa. Have a look if you feel like it, but keep in mind I was practically shooting blind for a bit due to sun and there's some serious croping left to be done (read: be nice, please). Thanks to my amazingly beautiful models, there's very little touchup work or reshooting that needs to be done. (YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOOOO AMAZING!!!) I forget how relaxing photography and photo-editing are for me ... good thing since I've probably got a good 3 or 4 hours to go for this project. I'm never a big fan of the Etsy has you upload items, but it's very standardized and makes it hard to forget any part of the process; it just gets a bit tiresome sometimes. Anyways, back to the computer. Back to too many thoughts, songs that are too loud, and too much to do (forget parallel structure).

No comments: