Saturday, September 19, 2009

Blindsided.

Ran errands this morning and was even feeling pretty good, despite my wicked sore throat. Struggled with not being able to buy what i wanted (hair product, chocolate ... ) and despite that, was still feeling decently motivated and positive. But then I got back here and I don't even know what happened but it's like I got struck on the back of the head. Completely blindsided by a wave of depression. I think as soon as this potential roommate comes by, I'll try to nap or maybe try to figure out a way to finish the two paintings i've been working on. I know I should be using the good light and nice fresh air to get product photos done and then list them tonight, but right now I just want to be in a dark room, wrapped in blankets, crying by myself.

No comments: