Wednesday, July 16, 2008

25 things

25 things about you:

5 Fears-
1. Washing hands in public
2. Paramedics
3. Public speaking
4. People knowing i'm not capable
5. People realizing that i am really that messed up

5 Favorites -
1. Season: fall
2. Color: indigo
3. Time of day: very late night/very early morning
4. Icecream: homemade mint choco chip
5. Places: Marketplace in Florence

5 Hobbies -
1. Photography
2. Jewelry Making
3. Cooking
4. Making art
5. Reading

5 Not-so-well-known Things -
1. I have grey hair.
2. I think i'm really boring.
3. I was born very early.
4. I'm super insecure.
5. I have big feet.

5 weaknesses -
1. Math, specifically division. I <3 calculators.
2. Self esteem, the whole thing is pretty weak.
3. I have a hard time saying no to a challenge.
4. I speak my mind.
5. Food.



On a side note -- I stepped outside tonight to take the dog out. And while trying not to think too much I heard a Paul Simon song. My instinct was to curse the universe for rubbing it in my face, but i made myself think about it longer and decided that maybe it was the universe's way of telling me that it's alright and that it's okay to really let go.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You're so beautiful.