Sunday, May 2, 2010

turqoise, red wine or pink nails?

I really hate cleaning. I've been doing it in bits and pieces and it's reached such a place that .... well maybe my life has reached such a place that it needs to be done sooner and in bigger groups. I'm still 3 days away from knowing about lab results. From what I've read, at this point it's basically either a result of cancer or not-cancer-yet. Which isn't encouraging. I made my life a lot more complicated earlier this week. That coupled with the temp isn't doing wonders for my disposition, but i'm staying busy ... thus the cleaning. I did alot of shopping this weekend. Spent more than I had planned, but not beyond what i can afford and not on stupid things. Selfish, but not not horribly stupid. I bought organizational supplies, clothes, and shoes. Buying shoes is wonderful, lol. I might've overdone that a bit. I need to upgrade my phone, the $10 i paid for it six months ago have long been used up I guess. If I can unstick the #6 I might keep it until next paycheck. I've sort of been avoiding people today and sort of for a few days. I've even kind of avoided social media. I just find myself sort of bitter and I don't like it so I'm avoiding triggers for such. Bitter might be an understatement. On the positive side, the roommate apparently finds me as irritating as I find her. Which means she is actively looking for a place to move to and could be gone as early as the 15th. Which means I don't necessarily have to move. Which would save me money and time and favors. Mom's coming up this week for work and for a very short visit. Dinner and a movie scheduled with her the night she comes in. I picked up new shirts to layer under softball and kickball clothes. Kickball is a very different group and I don't want to go down that road. I feel like I have this HUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE well of things to say to oz and about my relationship with oz but it's just never the time or place. Back to cleaning and laundry. Hair to dye, dishes to wash, stuff to freecycle and tears not to cry.


PS Will my mom notice the dog hair on the stairs if I don't get to sweep it before she gets here? (I think yes.)

No comments: