Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blah blah blah

I'm trying to be patient. I'm trying to relax and not get so hurt so
easily. I'm trying to recognize that this is going to be difficult and
there's no way around it. I'm trying to breathe. Trying not to cry.
Trying, trying, trying ...

But damn it! It's hard.

We had extra money this month, and 3 days after the paycheck I'm
freaking out again. Okay, not freaking out, but worried ... :
( .............*the FH (yep, I like Future Husband better than fiance)
of course in his rational/logical ways managed to figure it out and
reassure me about the money.

So this day turned out to be headache-inducing-ly hectic. I have
something weird about my posture that I really should sort out because
any length of time at the computer produces this cramping, aching pain
in my left shoulder muscle.

Excited but terrified to go to the Rock Climbing Gym tonight. Hope
there's nobody there that I know. I hate gyms!! They make me soooo
anxious! hopefully i settle down soon.

No comments: